We have an exciting vacancy as our Lead Volunteer for Property. You will provide support and guidance to volunteers throughout the Region who have responsibility for Girlguiding properties, and work closely with The Chair of Compliance and the Region Office to arrange the bi-annual Property Conference.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide guidance and on-going support to C/I Commissioners and other volunteers on all matters related to property.
- Work closely with The Chair of Compliance and the Region Office to arrange the bi-annual Property Conference.
- Be an active member of the Compliance Committee.
- Attend the Compliance Committee meetings which are held three times a year (January, May, and October) and provide verbal and written reports as requested.
- Keep up to date with any changes from Girlguiding in relation to property and ensure this information is flowed out to the Counties/Islands.
- Analyse the results from the bi-annual property audit and use this information to identify issues that need to be addressed and either on an individual basis or at the property conference.
Download the role information and complete an expression of interest form, and return to Julie at